Price Drop Protection
Airfares may vary greatly depending on many factors. You can protect against the possibility of the fare dropping after purchasing your ticket by taking out Price Drop Protection (PDP).
If you believe the fare has dropped and can provide us with a written quote with the below criteria you may be eligible for a claim:
- A written quote from a travel agent or online agency
- in the same currency as you paid and;
- the agency is based in the country the first flight is departing from
- The quote must be exactly the same itinerary as you have already purchased, this includes same airline, same routing, same cabin class, the same amount of people on the booking (i.e. you must not send us a quote for 1 person if you have 4 people on your original booking).
- Should your claim qualify we will give you a TRAVEL VOUCHER for the difference.
- The voucher will be valid for 12 months from the date issued. Travel may be after the 12 month period. (ie voucher valid till 19 Sep 2020 - travel can commence in Oct 2020).
- You must have purchased PDP during the booking process (you cannot purchase this after the booking).
- The quote you submit must be dated the same date as you lodge the claim and can only be the payment stage of the booking process as below:
- We must be able to verify the current availability of the quoted fare.
- PDP fee is non-refundable after purchase.
- Only one claim can be made on PDP Insurance - if you make a claim, and there is a subsequent price drop, you will not be able to make another claim.
- The price drop protection voucher must be used for one transaction only (can be multiple travellers on the same booking).
- The voucher cannot be split over multiple bookings. The voucher can be used toward flight bookings only.
- This voucher is non-transferrable.
- This voucher is non-redeemable for cash.
Find more details regarding Price Drop Protection and how to lodge a claim here.
For assistance contact us.